- one of the groups of Christians who have their own beliefs and forms of worship
- perform a special church rite or service for; “church a woman after childbirth”
- A particular Christian organization, typically one with its own clergy, buildings, and distinctive doctrines
- a place for public (especially Christian) worship; “the church was empty”
- A building used for public Christian worship
- The hierarchy of clergy of such an organization, esp. the Roman Catholic Church or the Church of England
- Creative activity resulting in the production of paintings, drawings, or sculpture
- the creation of beautiful or significant things; “art does not need to be innovative to be good”; “I was never any good at art”; “he said that architecture is the art of wasting space beautifully”
- the products of human creativity; works of art collectively; “an art exhibition”; “a fine collection of art”
- The expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power
- a superior skill that you can learn by study and practice and observation; “the art of conversation”; “it’s quite an art”
- Works produced by such skill and imagination
- A professional, esp. in sports
- in favor of a proposition, opinion, etc.
- The Book of Proverbs (in Hebrew: מִשְלֵי Mishlay) is a book of the Hebrew Bible. The original Hebrew title of the book of Proverbs is “Míshlê Shlomoh” (“Proverbs of Solomon”). When translated into Greek and Latin, the title took on different forms.
- professional: an athlete who plays for pay
church art pro – Audio Over
Using the popular Livewire technology, you will learn how to design, construct, configure and troubleshoot an AoIP system, including how to interface with PCs, VoIP telephone PBXs, IP codecs, and the Internet. See how AoIP systems work in practice, and discover their distinct advantages over older audio infrastructures. With its complete introduction to AoIP technology in a fun, highly readable style, this book is essential for audio professionals who want to broaden their knowledge of IP-based studio systems–or for IT experts who need to understand AoIP applications.
* Introduces IP/Ethernet network engineering with a tight focus on audio applications * Real-world, “how-to” application examples show you how to apply AoIP to your specific situation * Co-authored by world-renowned audio/broadcast technology and AoIP experts
Church By Night Timelaspe
This is St. Hubert church near Finchdean. Lovely place this is day or night. This video is made of 300 raw files shot on my nikon D300. Images are 25 seconds f3.5 iso 500. Then edited in Adobe pre pro cs3. I got nearly 3 hours use out of one battery. it was cold up there and long exposures prob killed the life of battery. lol
it did amazes me how much light there is in the middle of no where. The church was lit by a cottage security light about 400 yards away and sooooo many planes in 3 hours.
The little bit of music is something i had writen for the the video. Yes that me playing the guitar. lol
Hope you all enjoy! :-)
Nikolai Church, Interior
Walimex Pro 8mm Fisheye
5 Pics +- 4EV, Photomatix, Photoshop
Sharpening with High pass multi layer at different pixel steps